mallow & bamboo peel powder
Metamorphose is a cellular renewal facial treatment ensures an in depth exfoliation, efficient and unaggressive with four mechanisms: enzymatic, chemical, mechanical and detoxifying to eliminate dead cells and reveal a uniform, soft skin. Contains BROMELAINE and PAPAINE (Fruit enzimes that weaken the keratinocite’s unions facilitating its removal), GLUCONOLACTONE (natural polyhydroxyacid with 2 actions: regenerating and moisturising), BAMBOO EXTRACT (Bamboo microparticles that gently exfoliate the superficial impurities) and KAOLIN (mineralizing and detoxifying clay). The action is completed with the CHAMOMILE and MALLOW flowers for a soothing effect.
Content: 20ml. Vegan. Not customisable.
Place half a cap of METAMORPHOSE powder on the palm of the hand. Add a few drops of Energy Bloom Infusion and mix gently, (it can also be mixed with toner or water for a milder result). Apply the product on the face, and massage gently in ascending circles. Rinse with water.
Normal skin types: use once a week. / Oily skin types: use daily if desired.
– MALLOW PETALS: (Calming & Regenerating) Mallow is a purple flowering annual plant. Most parts of the mallow are edible and it has been used as both a food and a medicine through ages. In Western Herbal Medicine, infusions of the flowers were said to keep the skin beautiful and young.
– BAMBOO CRISTALS: (Mechanical exfoliation) “The BAMBOO CRISTALS are obtained from the bamboo tabashir stems collected in the form of an exsudate which crystallizes at ambient temperature. After crushing, one obtains a crystalline powder very rich in mineral salt. It is a source of silica (SiO2) since this particular variety of Bamboo contains nearly 70% of it among the other minerals found.
The BAMBOO CRISTALS are particularly interesting to remove the dead cells and debris from the skin surface.”
– GLUCONOLACTONE: (Protecting & Moisturising) Gluconolactone is a polyhydroxy acid (PHA) that is capable of chelating metals and may also function by scavenging free radicals, thereby protecting skin from some of the damaging effects of UV radiation. As it is composed of multiple water-attracting hydroxyl groups, it enhances the degree of moisturization.
– PINEAPPLE BIO-CATALYST: (Enzymatic exfoliation) Bromelain is a complex mixture of enzymes, containing numerous proteases and other non-proteolytic enzymes. Proceeds in 100% of the stem of the pineapple (Ananas comosus). It is obtained by a lyophilization process, which preserves the natural enzymatic activity intact.
– PAPAYA BIO-CATALYST: (Enzymatic exfoliation) Effective broad spectrum proteolytic enzyme. It is obtained from the purified and stabilized extract of the latex of the papaya fruit (Carica papaya).
– KLAY: (Mineralizing & Detoxifying) Naturally occurring hydrous aluminium silicate. It is natural, highly pure, chemically resistant, inert, innocuous and offers good skin tolerance. Some of its benefits are the absorbtion of face sebum and impurities. KLAY has been specifically designed for formulations where whiteness and a skin purifying effect are desired.
– CHAMOMILE PETALS: (Soothing) Chamomile is an annual plant with daisy-like flowers. Both the herbal tea and the essential oil of chamomile are known for their soothing properties. Topically, it has been used in the treatment of skin disorders such as eczema. Plenty of researches have revealed its anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties.
SODIUM BICARBONATE, KAOLIN, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) STARCH, CITRIC ACID, HYDRATED SILICA, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) FLOWER POWDER, BAMBUSA VULGARIS (BAMBOO) EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER, GLUCONOLACTONE, PAPAIN, BROMELAIN, XANTHAN GUM, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).